Tuesday, March 7, 2017

New Commercial use Kit In My Store Now

 
Wild Grasses Collection One Cu 4 Cu Mix FS
 
Hello to all. The PUP is back with a new Cu 4 Cu kit
for you to play with. This is the first kit in my
Wild Grasses Collection. I have put together some of
what I have made and used in other kits, but this time
all the different types of grass are all in this one
commercial use kit. The grass can be used for any of
our 4 seasons in the year, fantasy, anything you need
grass for....LOL There are plenty of elements to work
with for your scrapping projects.
Ok - Enjoy and most of all Have Fun.
Happy Scrapping From The PUP.

This kit comes in Full Size
and is Available in all The PUP's Stores.
PS - keep your eyes open on this space for my
Christmas Collection of different Grass and Ferns.



No comments:

Post a Comment