Saturday, November 28, 2015

Black Friday Sales


The Pup has set all my kits here at Scraps and Tubes 
to JUST $1.00 for the BLACK FRIDAY CYBER MONDAY SALE
 So you have 3 days to go and grab what you want to play with.... 
Have fun. And Happy Scrapping From The PUP.......XXXXXXXX

The PUP likes to offer my kits at a price everyone can afford at
this time of the year. Christmas is for giving and to be together with 
Family and Friends. And to everyone who supports the PUP's work
I thank you all from the bottom of my heart. You are the ones that
inspire me to keep Designing. So thank you all for being my friends.



Don't Forget to check out the PUP retiring Kits.
They are going going and will soon be gone forever
So don't miss the great offers there.
Have a Great day everyone and Happy Scrapping from the PUP


PS - I will have some new kits ready to go into my Store Tomorrow my time
From The Land Down Under..See you then.

No comments:

Post a Comment