Thursday, June 11, 2015

New Releases In Store From The PUP


Roxy's Springtime Fun
This is a new beginning for the PUP. I am branching out into Resale kits. 
This is my first kit I am releasing for resale. This kit has 10 Gorgeous new 
elements. The Roxy Tube/Element I used is from Angelica's Art For Design.

There is 5 Roxy Tubes/Elements
5 awesome Cluster Elements

And a few extras I have added as a little something for my first resale kit. 
You can do anything with this kit, from Personal Use, Commercial Use, 
CU 4 CU and Resale. The PUP asks - Please follow the appropriate 
Terms Of Use enclosed with in this folder. I know you will love
 little Roxy and all his many moods. This is the first kit in a Special Series
 I will be releasing of Roxy's resale kits. 

Ok I hope you like what you see. Have fun and Happy Scrapping from the PUP.

All elements in this kit are for Resale Use 
as well as Commercial Use and Personal Use

Roxy's Halloween Party
Roxy Tube/Element I used is from Angelica's Art For Design.
There is 3 Roxy Tubes/Elements
5 Awesome Cluster Elements
 And a few extras I have added as well

Roxy's Christmas Fun
Roxy Tube/Element I used is from Angelica's Art For Design.
There is 5 Roxy Tubes/Elements
5 Awesome Cluster Elements
And a few extras I have added as well

 Lost World 
This is a Personal Use kit. This kit is a beautiful fantasy kit, 
Si Fi themed. There are plenty of out of this world elements for
you to work with. So if you like something different, 
this kit is just what your looking for

This kit comes in Both Tagger and Full Sizes

Kits are In Store Here at





No comments:

Post a Comment