Wednesday, November 13, 2013

New Christmas Kits In Stores Now

 
 
Ok - here is the PUP's first Christmas kit for 2013.
Santa's Christmas Mail TG
This is a beautiful Christmas kit with everything you expect
in a Christmas kit. Full of many elements for you to play with.
Lots of snow, and decos. I do hope you like what I put together
for you all to play with. So have fun.
This kit only comes in Tagger Size
 
This kit is available in all the PUP's Stores
 
 
Christmas Nutcracker TG
This kit  follows the theme of The ballet The Nutcracker Suite (Tchaikovsky)
The PUP has done my best to bring it all to life for you. So I do hope you
like it. This theme was a request from a customer Thank you for the request.
I am always open for requests by my customers and friends out there in the
Scrapping world.
There is 80 elements for you to play with.
Have fun and  most of all - Happy Scrapping from the PUP
 
This kit is available in all the PUP's Stores


No comments:

Post a Comment