Friday, October 11, 2013

New kit In Store Now - English Haunt

 
 
 
English Haunt FS

Hello to all you scrappers out there. Well here is a kit I put together
on a request from one of my customers. Now I am releasing it here
for you all to take home and play with. It is a Halloween
kit with a touch of Old Time England theme about it. Just a little something
different. There are many beautiful Halloween elements for you to play with.
So I do hope you enjoy this kit
Happy Halloween to all And most of all
Happy Scrapping from the PUP
 
 
This kit comes in both Tagger and Full Size
And is available in all the PUP's Stores Now

2 comments:

  1. Thank you I just bought it :) now im gona go play with it great kit Thank you again for making this kit :) big cuddles HH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your so welcome sweetie. I enjoyed putting it together for you.
    I like putting a smile on someone's heart with my work. You
    have fun with it.... love and Hugs always from the PUP

    ReplyDelete