Saturday, September 14, 2013

New Taggies From - Stina

 
 
 
These Gorgeous Tags and Timeline Headers are made by
My Bestest BUD Stina From Staffy Scraps aka Designs By Stina
Stina made these using the PUP's kits "Paws In Heaven Bundle" which is now on Sale
At my Wilma 4 Ever Store for 50% off for this month
While the PUP is Designer Of The Month there
 

Stina Has entered these Tags in the Random Challenge that I am hosting there
for the month of September. So COME ON ALL and join in the Fun there.
There are free elements there for you to play with in this challenge. Just stop in
HERE AT to join in all the fun. The PUP would love to see you there
 
 
 


Thank you Stina for helping me out in this challenge
And Happy Scrapping to all from the PUP

 


1 comment:

  1. No problem, girlfriend. The tags are just tags though, not Timeline covers. Not big enough for those. lol I could have made them to be but I didn't think of that. But glad you like them anyways. Today is my girl's anniversary so I'm a little sad... :(

    ReplyDelete