Wednesday, December 15, 2010

New Kit - Coming Home For Christmas



Coming Home For Christmas


This Christmas kit is full of beautiful old charm elements.
It brings back the memories of when I was young and we all
came home for Christmas. The beautiful decorations we had
were just awesome. Christmas is a time when families come
together and share this special Day in time. It is peaceful,
and full of love.I sit here now and remember these days with
the warmest feeling within my heart. This kit will give you
that same feeling. I do hope you love this kit as much as I
did putting it together for you all. I truely love this kit.

The PUP wishes everyone and their families,
the warmest wishes for Christmas.
Take care , and be safe.
Happy Scrappin from the PUP

This kit is now availible in all stores
the PUP sells through
Please stop in and take a look
Thank you all


The PUP's Pay to Use Kits and Freebie Kits
Are for Personal Use Only unless otherwise Stipulated
These Kits are NOT for sharing or to be resold at any time
And are all © Copyright Compliant
Thank You

And don't miss the BNB blog train.
Stopping at a station near you
See Post below

No comments:

Post a Comment