Friday, October 1, 2010

New PTU Kit Inside I Hide (Depression Awareness)


:: INSIDE I HIDE (DEPRESSION AWARENESS) ::

This is a kit I put together to bring to light what lays in the shadows of everyday life. It is an awareness kit - Depression - a invisible disease that can't be seen
from the one that looks from the outside in. I know what it is like as I have suffered from this in my past and am lucky enough to have taken back control of my mind. I do hope you enjoy working with this kit, as it has so mant beautiful elements to work with. It is a kit that show a lot of care towards others, and a lot of understanding and support.
Thank you all for taking a look. Hugs to you from the PUP
Happy Scrappin everyone

Elements 90
Papers 20

Available in stores NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment