Thursday, April 29, 2010

New Kit - Fairytale Dreams


Hello to all my friends. The PUP is back after
having 3 weeks off, due to family staying over.
It is great to be back in the swing again
So I hope you like my first kit that
I have done in awhile.....LOL


"Fairytale Dreams"


Do you remember when your mother use to read
fairytales to you at bed time.
Well this kit is full of magical things that brings a dream to life.
The castles in the mist, and the stars glisten all around,
the horse drawn coach taking you to a world of fantasy.
So come on and see,
what this kit has there from me to you......
I know you will enjoy

Hugs to all from the PUP

You can find "Fairytale Dremas" in all stores I sell though.


The PUP's Pay to Use Kits and Freebie Kits
Are for Personal Use Only unless otherwise Stipulated
These Kits are NOT for sharing or to be resold
And are © Copyright Compliant
Thank You

No comments:

Post a Comment