Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Three Beautiful New Tags


Hi everyone
Below are some tags made with my kit
"Mystical Dreams"
I want to thank everyone for the beautiful tags
that have been made with this kit.
It has been very popular


And here is another beautiful tag made with the kit
"Mystical Dreams"
Thank you so much Mary
Sorry it was so later getting put onto my Bloggie.
I have been finding mail in my spam box that should not be there.
But all fixed now.
I just love what you have done.... awesome
You can find Mary's TUT HERE


Scrapkit used : Mystical Dreams by tootypup
Tutorial Name Bridge to mystical world
You can find this beautiful TUT HERE
Thank you so much dear Rose
This tag is just awesome
Hugs from the PUP



Here is another tag made with my kit
"Mystical Dreams"
Thank you so much dear Bev
The PUP just had to show the world this Tag

No comments:

Post a Comment